2011年7月21日星期四

Tera Online Gold

Story happens in September 2007, the entire year I graduated from high school, and smoothly into the University, first met her, to tell the truth, there isn't any special Tera Online Gold together with her, just think, Hey, this young girl, pretty good. A total of six people in our dormitory, I feel it a little, our hostel is another little favor for her boss, and once, and also the boss half-jokingly asserted so and thus, yes Oh, you do not catch ah. Boss say, not interested. I quickly said, you don't on me on the ah. Perhaps it is a joke, made me move it real feelings, I put into practice, catch her at the start, and I said nothing, go to her numbers, and speak with her, every night made texts late in to the night, are also some irrelevant topic, how about it, I do not prefer to call this person more, I'll always believe a lot of text messages, playing phone once, and I will froze, being unsure of that what is good. Slowly, I started to discover that he's enjoy her. And so i believed to her, she always said to me, let her think about it on the month therefore it, to late November, she agreed. Naturally, we joined together. Because the freshman could not take the computer, during the freshman year, I did not how Realm of War craft, just the weekend goes out for some time, of course, a lot of time with her. How must i say, I'm a stubborn temper, but she was stubborn than I do. Character is here now and slowly will always be some conflicts, but it is always calm. And her separate fuse is 08 May, Labor Day holiday. I went home, home and family with a meal the following day was high school buddies pull out Internet cafes to play WOW, i quickly participate in the four regions of human Stratholme Master, I was playing that students of human thieves, The two of us hit the Buy Tera Gold battlefield, brush a brush would be to honor such a night, I went home the next afternoon, was already fed up with life cannot take care of themselves, and that i possess a practice of playing the game not open QQ, home, before going to bed I still customary to open the QQ, then she's online, during my image, she's never less prior to the Internet, high school is a good boy.
This morning I'd a random row, and saw a black Britain, this feeling good, don't pay attention to begin to see the T??£¤s equipment, sweep the mouse, showing 6200 GS. Suddenly I'm pleased, and went on to open Tera Online strange, playing is playing, always feel a little not right. This time I noticed that the blood under the warrior T??£¤s fast, AM is a white man within the brush. I only point this time around to spread out the T??£¤s equipment, by! A HICC output equipment. This time I want to type him for defense equipment. I really do not believe an individual would lack 25HICC another talent and equipment. But I see he's inquired about for treatment equipment. Team I: Would you put your defense do the installation. Then i indicate open the equipment panel, a vital changing, put on that body treatment equipment. Team Warrior T: by whole body X intellectual gems, do ye also so mentally? Team Warrior T: I put on defensive talent can increase DPS equipment 30% DPS, can team to provide 10% from the total DPS Baal Balsa ?- I isn't happy relating to this, so I started typing. Team I: your body defense equipment, I wear CJ equipment, I can supply the whole 6000 second Tera Items injury. Other DPS and that i even like 6000 DPS, it would raise an overall total of more than 20%, and occasionally provide you with a flash absolutely easy ah. I just kick down the word, to see the ranks of soldiers, then soldiers T T: Brain remove residual milk your ride has transpired from the ranks from the vote

没有评论:

发表评论