2011年9月1日星期四

Six yearso of the campus Runescape gold life still fresh in our memory

kids in my age have received my bully, it told me cringe with the humility of the difference was too great, so I doubt whether this is true. Mother said I was a child how to climb the roof people dig birds' eggs, which makes it a result of leaks buy Runescape gold found my home: how to receive the light (hours playmate) to the river bathing terrified their mother and the like, I do not believe But no matter Ruo I was sent to school. Mother to work in the fields, the team recorded attendance, or work-point deduction, it is equal to buckle food! Mother can not look at me every day, on Haoshuodaishuo, so a neighbor brought me a big girl, so she became my first teacher, I entered the first school that year, I was six.

School is no longer my world, the smallest of the same class two years older than I, the largest is twice as large as the whole than I am. The toad is often made of paper to be robbed naked, wrestling with the air of people together, but cried. Two rows of houses on campus, is broadcast only sports gymnastics. We call the password to the principal, heard his foreign accent often can not help but laugh, I was standing at the head, then captured the number of times out even more. This pressure on the bully is, I think it is a hard runner to go to school. I did not drop out because they do not go to school every day carrying a basket of children must go mowing, or to cattle. I do not partners in the days not over, and the fear of hardship, to continue on my school, even if the river at noon to take a bath because the teacher standing facing the wall stripped of clothes expense. I felt this small school is not my place to stay, one day I will go out. Primary school years I learned I do not know how much knowledge and support I was admitted to the University, on the one hand I want to revenge my big bully children on weekdays, one can not continue to work. Grandfather was a half-scholar, a fortune-teller to see almanac will write couplets, affect the reading though my father was no great harm little far-reaching effects, the attitude is indifferent, allow me to continue to secondary school degree. I was always submissive and afraid to fight, because you are afraid that on a primary school in five years.

Sure enough, the much larger high school, I spent six years that the campus still fresh in our memory. Once back to his alma mater last year, have been major changes in appearance. New school building has been up to the sixth floor, the original dirt road is now all paved hexagonal concrete blocks, even the rain can also "tuk tuk" to go. But the past is still affecting the campus, six concrete blocks cover any impression.

Campus constraints I grow up, I want to go out, now I am at a loss because of lost it. This is a kind of growth, but also what kind of training it? I know I must start, because where I live is no longer on lotro gold, although so far I still have five years left me cringe primary and humility.

没有评论:

发表评论